Quinebarge offers a multitude of activities for campers of all ages, and our staff of young professionals allows us to provide a high quality camp program. All of our campers participate in swim lessons and group activities, as well as four individually chosen activities, each day. Our robust program encourages campers to bond with their peers while setting everyone up for personal success.
While many of our staff return year after year, and can’t wait til camp starts each summer so they can see their friends and campers, we do have several openings each summer. Below is a list of all staff positions at camp regardless of availability; if you are interested in any positions, please contact us or apply. We try to find the best fit for each staffer based on positions available so you’ll be asked to list your top positions. Click each position to see a full job description.
We seek passionate, responsible young adults who want to grow and impact the lives of our campers.
- Arts and Crafts
- Assistant Director
- Facilities Assistant
- Head Cook
- Head Counselor
- Horseback Director
- Kitchen Assistant
- Program Director
- Ropes and Wall Sports
- Waterfront Director
- Wood Shop
- Sports: Tennis, Archery, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Kickball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Biking, Quidditch, Ultimate Frisbee, Disc Golf, Cricket, Kickball, Rounders, Gaga, Floor Hockey, and more!
- Adventure: Low Ropes, High Ropes, Climbing Wall, Zip Line
- Trips: Hiking, Backpacking, Canoeing, Camping
- Waterfront: Swimming, Canoeing, Kayaking, Sailing, Paddleboarding, Leisure Boating (paddleboats, surfbikes), Water Polo
- Horses: Western Riding, English Riding
- Arts: Arts & Crafts, Ceramics, Woodshop, Photography
- Nature: Nature Walks, Eco-Crafts, Solar Cooking, Geocaching, more…
- Kitchen: Cook, Kitchen Assistants, Dishwashers
- Facilities Assistants
- Office Staff
- Camp Nurses
- May 31st – Staff Forms Due, Travel Arrangements Set
- June 11-24th – Traditions (Staff Training) Begins
- June 25th – Opening Day!
- August 12th – Last Day of Camp