Camp Quinebarge offers a wide-ranging, exciting and robust summer camp program for children from 7-15 years old. Our program includes a diverse set of activities, lots of cabin time to make friends and bond as a group, and special activities like trips, camp outs and much, much more.
From 9am-1pm and 4-5:30pm each day campers participate in activities they select each week. Activities are all co-ed, and a majority of the activity schedules are determined according to individual camper choices.
NEW IN 2018 – LASER TAG AND TUBING ON OUR NEW PONTOON BOAT!!!
- Horseback Riding lessons are available daily under the supervision of highly qualified instructors. After campers have learned to care for their horses and to demonstrate proficiency in the ring, trail rides on our extensive trail network offer an extra challenge.
- Arts & Crafts, Ceramics, Wood Shop and Drama offer campers unlimited creative possibilities. We specialize in both traditional and eco-friendly handicraft activities, challenging campers to create projects they will take home and remember their camp experience all year long.
- Sports and Adventure. Archery, tennis on our clay courts, climbing wall, low and high ropes, zip line, laser tag and every field sport imaginable are offered in our sports and adventure program. Quinebarge offers possibly the world’s most difficult frisbee golf course in the woods, Gaga, volleyball, basketball, street hockey, softball, kickball, Quidditch, soccer, lacrosse, non-competitive games and much more. Our climbing wall and adventure courses promote teamwork and cooperation.
- Swimming and Boating. Our swim program offers daily swim lessons in accordance with American Red Cross standards and we have all-camp general swim each afternoon. Quinebarge offers tubing, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boards, surf bikes, playaks and many other types of boats to enable kids to get out on our beautiful lake, learn how to use many types of boats and have a great, refreshing time.
- Nature. Quinebarge’s 65 acres of woods, waterfront and trails offer a ready-made outdoor environmental activity center. We make tasty banana bread in our solar cookers, take trail hikes, geo-cache, and create eco projects, learning about our natural world.
- Trips. New Hampshire’s Lakes and Mountains regions are in our backyard and we utilize them extensively all summer, sending trips out almost daily including canoeing, hiking, camping, fishing, backpacking, mountain biking and white water rafting trips, offering campers the challenge of the outdoors. Both day and overnight trips are included. The White Mountain region of New Hampshire offers an excellent variety of rivers and trails for all abilities.
Extra Opportunities and Activities
Trips to the coasts of Maine and New Hampshire and to the White Mountain National Forest offer campers the opportunity to experience the New England outdoors. Special events such as the Monkeytown Carnivals, presentations by guest artists, and multi-age camp wide activities highlight the summer.