We seek passionate, responsible young adults who want to grow and impact the lives of our campers. While many of our staff return year after year, we do have several openings each summer.
Below is a list of all staff positions at camp regardless of availability. If you are interested in any position, please contact us or apply. Click each position to see a full job description. Positions are filled on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
The minimum age for each position is 18 unless otherwise specified (Waterfront Director, Trips Leader, etc). 17 year olds who have completed the Quinebarge CIT Leadership Program may apply as Junior Counselors in any regular program area.
Sports & Adventure
Support Staff Positions
2019 Important Dates
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- May 31st – All Staff Forms Due, Travel Arrangements Set
- June 14th – Returning Staff Arrive
- June 15th – New Staff Arrive
- June 23rd – Opening Day!
- August 17th – Last Day of Camp