We seek passionate, responsible young adults who want to grow and impact the lives of our campers. While many of our staff return year after year, we do have several openings each summer.
Below is a list of all staff positions at camp regardless of availability. If you are interested in any position, please contact us or apply. Click each position to see a full job description. Positions are filled on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
The minimum age for each position is 18 unless otherwise specified (Waterfront Director, Trips Leader, etc). If you are 16 or 17 and would like to spend a summer at Camp, please check out our Counselor-in-Training Leadership Program.
- Camp Director – Camp Quinebarge is seeking a second co-equal camp director to manage all aspects of camp. The director must love working with kids and young adults in a caring and professional environment focused on fun, friendships and personal growth. The position is full time and year round. Apply by October 22, 2021. Camp Quinebarge – Camp Director job description
Sports & Adventure
Support Staff Positions
2022 Important Dates
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- May 31 – All Staff Forms Due, Travel Plans Set
- June 16 – Returning Staff Arrive
- June 17 – New Staff Arrive
- June 26 – Opening Day!
- August 20 – Last Day of Camp
- August 21 – Last Day for Staff
- August 20 – 24 – Family Camp