We seek passionate, responsible young adults who want to grow and impact the lives of our campers. While many of our staff return year after year, we do have several openings each summer.
Below is a list of all staff positions at camp regardless of availability. If you are interested in any position, please contact us or apply. Click each position to see a full job description. Positions are filled on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
The minimum age for each position is 18 unless otherwise specified (Waterfront Director, Trips Leader, etc). If you are 16 or 17 and would like to spend a summer at Camp, please check out our Counselor-in-Training Leadership Program.
Sports & Adventure
Support Staff Positions
2023 Important Dates
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- May 31 – All Staff Forms Due, Travel Plans Set
- June 14 – Adventure, Waterfront, Kitchen, and Maintenance Staff Arrive
- June 17 – All Remaining Staff Arrive
- June 25 – Opening Day!
- August 19 – Last Day of Camp
- August 20 – Last Day for Staff