Adventure Camp in New Hampshire
Beyond the Average Adventure Camp in New Hampshire
Since 1936, Camp Quinebarge has been the premiere destination for families seeking an adventure camp in New Hampshire. At Quinebarge, campers spend their days outside, away from electronics, and fully immersed in new activities and challenges. And because we know that each child is different, each child’s experience is a unique, choose-your-own-adventure focused on what they love.
Adventure is Out There – and at Quinebarge
Quinebarge offers new adventures to campers everyday, both onsite and off. Campers explore the White Mountains on daily hiking and camping trips, with offerings for newbies as well as seasoned explores. Back at Quinebarge, we take campers to new heights in our Adventure activity. There, they climb our 30-foot tower, use teamwork to conquer the Low Ropes Course, and find a new perspective atop our High Ropes Course and Zipline. These opportunities, along with our other activities, bring campers back to Quinebarge year after year:
- Boating – canoeing, kayaking, sailing, tubing, paddleboarding
- Swimming – lessons, free swim, water trampoline, and junior lifeguarding
- Arts – Arts & Crafts, Ceramics, Drama, and Woodshop
- Nature – nature walks, eco crafts, animal care, and fishing
- Sports – field and court sports, archery, group games, biking, and laser tag
- Horseback Riding – English and Western lessons
Fun and Friends You’ll Never Forget
Every day at Quinebarge is an adventure, and the memories made each summer are ones your child will never forget. With staff trained in fostering friendships, and a program designed to help campers bond, we guarantee that your child will go home with new friendships that will last a lifetime.